This cardio blast workout is about 25 minutes long and involves advanced, high impact exercises designed to get your heart rate up very high. Proceed with caution!
- Get a doctor’s clearance if you have any injuries or illnesses
- Substitute high impact exercises with lower-impact moves such as walking or stepping side-to-side as needed
- Make sure you have supportive athletic shoes
- Perform each exercise 1 after the other, resting when you need to.
- Modify according to your fitness level…the time given for each move is just a suggestion–go longer or shorter if you need to.
- Sip water throughout the workout. When you get tired, walk in place (don’t stop moving)
- Monitor your intensity! RPE should be between 6-9